- Only UNPRODUCED works will be accepted.
- Plays that have had staged readings are eligible.
- No adaptations, musicals, or children’s plays.
- Cast size maximum: 8
- Length: 40-minutes maximum. No minimum.
- Settings should be simple or suggested.
- Playwrights may make multiple submissions. (These need not be made under separate cover.)
- Please do not submit works that have been previously submitted.
- Scripts must be post-marked by September 30, 2012.
Selected plays will be presented for ten performances. Playwrights will receive a small stipend.
Plays should be submitted to
The 16th Annual Festival of One-Act Plays,
Attn. Jeffrey Sanzel, Artistic Director, THEATRE THREE,
PO Box 512, Port Jefferson, NY 11777-0512.
We do no accept electronic (e-mail) submissions). Please do not call or stop by the theatre.
Final selection of plays will be in late 2012.